- US diplomats spy on people?
- America doesn't like Kim Jong-ill of North Korea very much.
- Shock horror French President Nicholas Sarkozy is "thin skinned" (and short).
- There are concerns about Iran's nuclear programme. And the other countries in the middle east are nervous. Really?
- Cameron is a 'lightweight'.
- Gordon Brown is 'deranged' (I wondered why he lost the election).
- The Afghan government is corrupt (that allegation shocked me the most I have to say).
- There are links between the Russian government and the Russian mafia. Blimey next the USA will be telling us that the Russian tea making capabilities are lethal.
- The UK armed forces lost in Iraq and is losing in Afghanistan. Yep we already know.
- Inappropriate remarks by a member of the British Royal family about a UK law enforcement agency and a foreign country. Inappropriate remarks? By a member of the Royal Family? Nope I can't think of a suspect either.
- The Chinese hack stuff.
- 'Saint O'bama' doesn't like the UK.
Tory faithful send the PM a clear message on Gove
14 minutes ago