- US diplomats spy on people?
- America doesn't like Kim Jong-ill of North Korea very much.
- Shock horror French President Nicholas Sarkozy is "thin skinned" (and short).
- There are concerns about Iran's nuclear programme. And the other countries in the middle east are nervous. Really?
- Cameron is a 'lightweight'.
- Gordon Brown is 'deranged' (I wondered why he lost the election).
- The Afghan government is corrupt (that allegation shocked me the most I have to say).
- There are links between the Russian government and the Russian mafia. Blimey next the USA will be telling us that the Russian tea making capabilities are lethal.
- The UK armed forces lost in Iraq and is losing in Afghanistan. Yep we already know.
- Inappropriate remarks by a member of the British Royal family about a UK law enforcement agency and a foreign country. Inappropriate remarks? By a member of the Royal Family? Nope I can't think of a suspect either.
- The Chinese hack stuff.
- 'Saint O'bama' doesn't like the UK.
Sunday, 28 November 2010
Statements Of The Bleeding Obvious
Sure Wikileaks' release of secret documents is embarrassing for America diplomatically but are any of the details (so far) not what we'd already guessed at?