Thursday 30 September 2010

MPs Shouldn't Blog

So says Tory MP Nadine Dorries...on her blog!
In the article, in which I very clearly define the reasons why MPs should not blog or Twitter...
Nadine then goes on to ask the all important question; "Is there such a thing as Twitter addiction?":
I wonder if very soon someone is going to identify a Twitter syndrome and we get to read about people who have become compulsive Tweeters. Will we hear stories of people who Tweet, oh I don't know, say 50 times a day and need to go into re-hab?
I will put money on that being a Daily Mail story one day.
The more I read her post the more I hope it's a wind-up, if it's not then I truly despair. Is this what the calibre of MPs has come to?

Update: Blimey Nadine's post has caused a bit of a stir here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment