...according to this nonsense in the Daily Mail:
1) Yes. Have been to the ballet in St Petersburg, not a regular thing though. Can't stand opera
3) No, but is Hackett posh? I thought it was worn mainly by football hooligans
4) I've been known to put the odd bet on a horse, but I don't think that's what they meant
5) No, can't stand the stuff
7) Yes, for lunchtime sandwiches, very nice they are too.
9) Only if she's attractive.
11) Yes, gallons of the stuff (Earl Grey)
12) No idea, looked it up and found out it's a wine. Refer back to number 5
So that's four, therefore I'm considered posh, despite originating from Swindon.
The Salmond and the Darling.
30 minutes ago